- This event has passed.
September 26, 2015 - September 27, 2015
Kick-off the fall season with a down-home harvest celebration for the entire family! Climb hay stacks and bob for apples in the Kids’ Village, meet the animals on the farm, enjoy live music and so much more. Full schedule coming soon!
• The Farmers’ Market – Honey, Breads, Jams, Fruits & More
• Pumpkin Sales & Pumpkin Painting
• Local Food Trucks, Tasty Treats, Beer & Wine
• Kids’ Village – Farm Olympics, Hay Climbs, Bob for Apples, Arts & Crafts and More!
• Meet the Farm Animals
• Apple Orchard Activities & Apple Sales
• Sheep Shearing
• Wagon and Hay Rides
• Ambassador Chickens and Children’s Egg Programs
• Cooking and Sorghum Press Demonstrations
• Beehive and Pollinator Programs
• Orchard Tours
• Draft Animal Plowing
• Creek Critters Program
• And Much More!
$10 Ages 13+
$5 Ages 6-12
Free Ages 5 and Under
Fee includes complimentary admission to the Village, which grants you access to The Historic Centre, The Farm and The Preserve, with a full day of self-guided and staff-led tours, talks, demonstrations, activities, farm experiences and more