Forget chocolates and roses and give the gift of discovery this Valentine’s Day. We’re offering a sweetheart savings of $25 off on our
Dual Annual Passes now through February 14th.
Use code: APDISCOUNT and select “sweetheart deal” at checkout. Valid for Dual Annual Passes only.
Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Offer expires February 14, 2023.
DISCOVERY STARTS HERE
Shaker Village offers three unique opportunities designed for frequent visitors and loyal supporters. A purchase of an Annual Pass supports the Village, while you receive free admission and great discounts!
Annual PASSHOLDER BENEFITS
- Unlimited free admission to The Historic Centre, The Farm and The Preserve
- Unlimited free hay rides
- Unlimited free admission to hike and walk the trails at Shaker Village
- Unlimited free boat launches from Shaker Landing (non-motorized vessels only)
- Free admission to signature events, such as Easter Egg Hunt, HarvestFest, Trick-or-Treat and Craft Fair
- 10 percent discount on overnight rooms in The Inn
- 10 percent discount on meals at The Trustees’ Table
- 10 percent discount on purchases at The Shops
- Discounts on a variety of Discovery Treks and Workshops
- Free admission to Shaker Village's Research Library (by appointment)
- Insider emails and promotions
Equestrian PASSHOLDER BENEFITS
- Admission to Shaker Village's 30 miles of riding trails for 12 months.
- Unlimited admission to hike and walk the trails at Shaker Village.
- Two complimentary daily passes to enjoy Shaker Village tours and exhibits.
- Discount on an Annual Village Pass when purchased in combination with an Annual Equestrian Pass.
- Free admission to Shaker Village's annual Craft Fair and HarvestFest.
- Insider emails and promotions.
Annual Photography PASSHOLDER BENEFITS
- Free admission to the Shaker Village property to conduct professional photography
- Free day-of admission to the Shaker Village property for clients
- All of the benefits of Annual Village Passholders listed above!
- Please refer to the Shaker Village Media/Photography Guidelines for further information on property use
Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill is a landmark destination that shares 3,000 acres of discovery in the spirit of the Kentucky Shakers. With 34 original Shaker structures, the site is home to the country’s largest private collection of original 19th century buildings and is the largest National Historic Landmark in Kentucky.