2023 Kentucky Heritage Jazz Festival
Saturday, September 16 | Noon - 10:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 17 | Noon - 6:00 p.m.
World-Class Jazz Performances in an Iconic Setting
Live jazz in an historic outdoor setting? Sounds like the perfect combination for a September weekend! In partnership with the Fort Harrod Jazz Festival, Shaker Village is proud to host this incredible jazz performance at Kentucky's largest National Historic Landmark.
Free Admission to Shaker Village On September 16 & 17!
Through the generous sponsorship of Family Wealth Group, Shaker Village is pleased to offer FREE admission to all visitors on September 16 and 17. Your admission provides access to the Jazz Festival, along with dozens of historic exhibits, guided tours and other engaging experiences across the 3,000 acre property.
A Weekend of Fun
Performances will take place from Noon-10:00 p.m. on Saturday and Noon-6:00 p.m. on Sunday. The main stage will be located on the lawn just north of the Shaker Village Welcome Center, with event parking located nearby. Food trucks will be adjacent to the concert area, along with an outdoor bar for festival attendees.
* Please bring your own lawn chair to ensure seating.
* This is an outdoor concert, so please check the weather forecast and prepare accordingly.
* Small canopies and umbrellas will be allowed, but only in designated areas.
* Coolers are not permitted.
* Bottled water will be on sale, and guests are encouraged to bring their own water as well.
* Outside alcohol is not permitted.
Learn more about the Kentucky Heritage Jazz Festival lineup by visiting their website.
Call 859.734.5411 or email [email protected] for more information about Shaker Village.