Music on the Lawn
Fridays + Saturdays @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
The greatest combination of live music, amazing food and a farm-fresh setting you could ever imagine! Join us for an evening on the lawn between the historic 1839 Trustees’ Office and the Shaker Village garden.
Music on the Lawn features live music, outdoor dining, drinks and specialty cocktails around the fire pit.
No admission is required, and music begins at 6:30 pm. Performances are weather dependent.
* Outdoor dining is limited, and weather dependent.
* If weather is questionable, please call 859.734.5411 to confirm.
* Seating on the lawn is limited. Please bring your own lawn chair!
* Our outdoor bar is available.
* Alcoholic beverages from home are not allowed.
Call 859.734.5411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.