The Shaker Society Annual Fund
The Annual Fund is the easiest way to support Shaker Village! As a donor, your contribution provides funds that allow individuals and families to have unique and powerful experiences here at Shaker Village.
Shaker Village is a non-profit organization, and we work hard to maximize the impact of your donation. Each year, donors like you inspire generations and help further our mission.
- Over 2,000 children and their families meet the newest additions to The Farm's family during Brunch with the Babies.
- Over 100 children participate in Explorer Summer Camp.
- Up to 4,000 children participate in our Easter Egg Hunts and Trick-or-Treat events.
- More than 20,000 people enjoy our hiking trails, Dixie Belle riverboat rides and hay rides.
- Over 55,000 guests participate in a guided tour or daily program.
These life-changing discoveries and adventures would not be possible without your philanthropic support. Gifts of all sizes are welcome and are tax-deductible to the extent the law allows.
Your Support Inspires Great Things
$100 Or More
- A commemorative Shaker Village lapel pin
- Listing as donor in the Shaker Village Development Annual Report
$500 or more
Discovery benefits, plus:
- Shaker Village Tree of Life Gift
$1,000 or more
Exploration benefits, plus:
- Two tickets to a 2020 Fresh Food Adventure
$2,500 or more
Adventures benefits, plus:
- Two evening tickets to the 2020 Chamber Music Festival
$5,000 or more
Heritage benefits, plus:
- Shaker Village Gift Basket
- One-night stay at Shaker Village
- Breakfast for two during your stay
$10,000 or more
Trustee benefits, plus:
- Two tickets to two 2020 Fresh Food Adventures
- Four evening tickets to the 2020 Chamber
- Two-night stay at Shaker Village
- Breakfast for two during your two night stay
We invite you to join The Shaker Society Annual Fund and help us achieve our mission of inspiring generations through discovery by sharing the legacies of the Kentucky Shakers.
Real Work Happens Here
We are a Village at Work!
Interpreters educate children and adults. Farmers and chefs build healthy foodscapes. Naturalists restore rare wildlife habitats. Craftsmen preserve irreplaceable architecture. Archivists care for priceless collections.
Visit the Shaker Village blog to find out more about the great work that happens here!