The Shaker Society Annual Fund
The Annual Fund is the easiest way to support Shaker Village! As a donor, your contribution provides funds that allow individuals and families to have unique and powerful experiences here at Shaker Village.
Shaker Village is a non-profit organization, and we work hard to maximize the impact of your donation. Each year, donors like you inspire generations and help further our mission.
- Over 2,000 children and their families meet the newest additions to The Farm's family during Brunch with the Babies.
- Over 100 children participate in Explorer Summer Camp.
- Up to 4,000 children participate in our Easter Egg Hunts and Trick-or-Treat events.
- More than 20,000 people enjoy our hiking trails, Dixie Belle riverboat rides and hay rides.
- Over 55,000 guests participate in a guided tour or daily program.
These life-changing discoveries and adventures would not be possible without your philanthropic support. Gifts of all sizes are welcome and are tax-deductible to the extent the law allows.
DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT! The Shaker Village Board of Trustees has voted to match each new or increased donation dollar for dollar up to $350,000 in 2019. For example, if you are a new donor and make a $250 gift to the Annual Fund, the Board will match that $250, and the total impact will be $500 to the Annual Fund! If you were a $250 donor last year and increased that amount to $500, the Board will match that additional $250, and the total impact will be $750 to the Annual Fund!
Please consider making a donation to the Annual Fund or increasing your gift from last year. A new or increased gift of any size is appreciated. You will DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT, and your investment will enrich the lives of all who visit this powerful place!
All gifts are tax-deductible to the extent the law allows. Federal ID #61-0592561
Your Support Inspires Great Things
$100 Or More
- A commemorative Shaker Village lapel pin
- Listing as donor in the Shaker Village Development Annual Report
$500 or more
Discovery benefits, plus:
- Shaker Village Tree of Life Gift
$1,000 or more
Exploration benefits, plus:
- Two tickets to a 2020 Fresh Food Adventure
$2,500 or more
Adventures benefits, plus:
- Two evening tickets to the 2020 Chamber Music Festival
$5,000 or more
Heritage benefits, plus:
- Shaker Village Gift Basket
- One-night stay at Shaker Village
- Breakfast for two during your stay
$10,000 or more
Trustee benefits, plus:
- Two tickets to two 2020 Fresh Food Adventures
- Four evening tickets to the 2020 Chamber
- Two-night stay at Shaker Village
- Breakfast for two during your two night stay
We invite you to join The Shaker Society Annual Fund and help us achieve our mission of inspiring generations through discovery by sharing the legacies of the Kentucky Shakers.
Real Work Happens Here
We are a Village at Work!
Interpreters educate children and adults. Farmers and chefs build healthy foodscapes. Naturalists restore rare wildlife habitats. Craftsmen preserve irreplaceable architecture. Archivists care for priceless collections.
Visit the Shaker Village blog to find out more about the great work that happens here!